Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"WHEN HONESTY JUST ISN'T ENOUGH, CALL TREMONT"


Can anyone identify Matt Hennessey in the picture above from his new website?

Another plug for Jeff Cohen and "Cityline", but Jeff dug up the story about the "private sector" business opportunity that Perez's former Chief of Staff Matt Hennessey left for.

read Jeff's blog entry here at Cityline

Most people starting a new business want to establish a reputation for themselves, that's only logical. But most people starting a new venture also base that reputation in some sort of reality. To view Hennessey's image of himself, click here

Luckily, after reading this website, I myself am able to make a few new claims about my experience to enhance my resume. First off I see that Mr. Hennessey has proclaimed himself an alumnus of the Harvard Business School (this apparently is due to his taxpayer financed 6 weeks at Harvard). I, therefore am declaring myself an alumnus of the UConn School of Law because I once walked through one of their buildings. Out of respect. please call me "Attorney" from this point on. And although Mr. Hennesey has some very nice pictures of the Oval Office and President Obama "deplaning", I once saw Air Force One land, so I guess that means I have closer ties to the Commander-in Chief. And didn't Mr. Hennessey and Mr. Perez shun the Obama Campaign during their stop at the XL Center last year? I guess Hennessey must have rebuilt that relationship with "B" after Hillary gave up. "B" is what Barack asked me to call him when we hang out. I used to always do the respectful thing and call him "Mr. President", but "B" says that is just too formal when we are just 2 buds having "Buds" and smoking cigars in the Rose Garden.

Well, best of luck to Mr. Hennessey. As Councilman Segarra was quoted as saying, that ESI bonus was money well spent if it helped Mr. Hennessey vacate City Hall. But after viewing this website, I guess it is very obvious who was behind the empty facade we know as the Perez Administration.

No comments: