Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

I GUESS HELEN UBINAS LIKES THE T'S


Helen Ubinas found the "WANTED" t-shirts while, according to her "trolling the web" today.

I have to say they are much more popular than I thought and have been a big hit. They were especially popular at the St. Patrick's Day Parade, and even a few people from outside of Hartford wanted them once they saw them.

The only problem is that for the initial order I only ordered size large and x-large. I figured that would be the universal size for most of us and took into consideration that they would fit comfortably over a kevlar vest (Not everyone likes the message).

There are still L and XL available ($10.00), and when I reorder I will make sure to get some smalls for, as Helen referred to them, "the little people".

I'll save a small for you Helen, even though you are larger than life in my eyes :) and if Eddie wants to order one, I'll save a small for him also.

To read Helen's posting or go to her blog, click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kevin, there is no place to post a comment about your accessTV show "One Hartford" so I thought this would be a good spot since Helen works for the Hartford Courant.

On last week's show you were talking about how the Hartford Courant endorsed Eddie Perez last election and now they are calling for him to step down.

Since when has it become ok for the media to endorse anyone for any election? How have we as a society accepted this? Isn't it the media's function to stay unbiased and report FACTS to the public keeping us informed of the NEWS? A person can't trust a source of information that takes sides. Feel free to chime in Helen.

It just goes to show you nothing is sacred from being corrupted by our monetary system. I think that's why independent reporters like you Kevin have become critical to informing the public.
Unfortunately there's not many like you and some of the few independent voices we have get bought off to keep their mouths shut.

Keep up the good work.