Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

ARE YOU WATCHING THE HIT COUNTER?

I had thought that after Eddie Perez was convicted in his corruption trial the "We the People" blog " would die off. What  could I possibly have to write about?

One local reporter corrected me and said that "Hartford was the gift that keeps on giving"  I wish I didn't have so many girts being handed to me, but oh well.

The way the numbers look, I may quite possibly hit the million page view mark by the end of August.

Thank you to all readers for your continued support.

1 comment:

Blog Fan said...


Kevin, thanks to you, for bringing us the latest on good, the bad and the ugly. I'm sure that your Blog will be here for as long as you are healthy and you are able to type. A job well done, I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of Kevin haters out there, wishing that you disappear. You can never go wrong with the truth. Without your Blog, we would be out in the dark. I'm sure that you will always find something to write about. People that read your blog, they enjoy it, otherwise you wouldn't be hitting that mark right now. Thanks again for a job well done.