Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2023

LET'S ROLL

 The recent anniversary of 9/11 brought back to mind the courageous words of great American patriots. "Let's roll " were some of the last words uttered by a passenger on Flight 93 as they made the decision to take on hijackers who were determined to crash their commandeered airliner  before it could be crashed into a Washington DC location, possibly the White House or the US Capitol on 9/11.

The last couple of years have taken their toll on me as far as my health, and the pandemic didn't help either. Two years ago I awoke one morning to realize i had lost my eyesight, it was diagnosed the same day by my outstanding Ophthalmologist as a "vitreous hemorrhage", which is essentially bleeding in the back of the eye and the blood seepage blocks the vision. My Doctor had hoped that it would have resolved itself , but after a period of a couple months it did not. At that point the decision was made to operate. If you are squeamish, please don't read the next few lines.

The surgery consisted of an ophthalmologic surgeon cutting into the eyeball and draining the vitreous fluid and the blood and repairing the damage. The only caveat was that once they cut into the eye and repaired the damage (exposing the inner eye to air), I would most likely develop a cataract. I did and that was repaired with more surgery a few months late.

In a credit to the skill of Doctor Margolis. my ophthalmologist and his staff at Retina Consultants as well as modern technology, my eyesight began coming back and the day after the cataract surgery with Doctor Pasternack, so be sure to schedule regular checkups for your eye health, my vision was almost perfect. I think most people take their eyesight for granted until you are faced with losing it,so be sure to schedule regular checkups for your eye health.

In July of this year, I somehow injured my hip and was unable to walk for several weeks and was forced to use a walker to get around. I am still using the walker and going through Physical Therapy, its a slow process but I hopefully continue to see improvement.

Many have asked me if the ongoing lawsuit and the subsequent appeal have any effect on the lack of postings, I would have to say, unequivocally no. If anything, it has now pushed me to get rolling once again. I have realized the support that is out there to uncover the truth and the risk that many people are willing to take to expose corrupt activity and wrongdoing, wherever that may be, whether in the Hartford Police Department , Hartford City Hall or elsewhere. I was always taught that good will overcome evil, and there is plenty of evil going on that needs to be exposed though this blog and the assistance of great sources that are willing to trust me to get information out, as well as good things going on also that deserve to be highlighted.

So get ready to start following the blog again, please. Sometimes if you poke the hornets' nest you are going to get stung, but what's a bee sting if it is to accomplish good and help people. After all I have been through, I can handle a few stings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I leave my IP address in my comment or let them find it in their fishing expedition?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KEVIN BROOKMAN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KEVIN BROOKMAN said...

5:47PM, I now use a VPN for all messages, so I am told that should do the trick to protect incoming IP Addresses. And it hasn't been ruled on yet, and I intend to do everything to protect the identities of my commentors and users, as I have done so far. And so far, their fishing expedition hasn't produced anything, except the need for a change in CT law to keep up with changing technology.

7:04PM, well aware of it and working on it, I have confirmed through several sources at this point. Disgusting cowardice if it turns out as related, so please standby. I am always receptive to additional information.