Search This Blog

Saturday, April 27, 2019

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK

With the number of pending complaints and lawsuits against the City, I regularly get asked how much the City of Hartford pays out in settlements. I don't believe this list includes claims actually covered by or paid by insurance policies.

Here is a list provided by the City of Hartford Corporation Counsel's Office for the period of 2014 to 2019.

Many of these settlements appear to be for labor related issues or harassment complaints

Thank you to Attorney Cynthia Lauture in the Corporation Counsel's Office for promptly processing this information when requested..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I want to laugh or cry at this. I worked for the city for 25 years and I have never,let me say it again Never seen or heard of the City winning a Lawsuit.