Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

SOME POSITIVE NEWS

Some positive news.

 I received a call earlier this evening from a resident having an issue with drug dealers setting up shop in front of his home and he was looking for some advice and help dealing with them. I offered to call LT. Boisvert , who I thought was the Lieutenant for that area, apparently it is LT. Santiago's area but LT Boisvert offered to contact LT Santiago and pass the information along

. I texted the resident and told him he should be hearing back from HPD. I told him if he didn't hear anything in a couple days to let me know and I would follow up. I was pleasantly surprised when he immediately texted me back and said there were two HPD Officers at his home right then dealing with the problem, all within a matter of minutes.

 Great work by LT Boisvert and LT Santiago and HPD officers for true community policing efforts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was all Boisvert I bet, Santiago is clueless Boisvert does his job for him

Anonymous said...

So now regular response to citizen complaints warrants a commendation or tip of the hat.

That is sad.

If that nonsense warrants congratulations them active street cops, detectives who solve murders and others who
do great work should get a parade, maybe keys to the city etc....

The bar is set so low that a midget can’t do the limbo.