Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

THE CLOCK IS TICKING

This posting is going to be cryptic to many, but I am trying to contact an individual that will most likely be the subject of a posting this weekend. Many people have called me upset by a situation that has been uncovered at HPD. I am trying to be fair because I realize that there are two sides to every story and quite honestly , how this situation got to this point is confusing me. I have no way of contacting the subject of the upcoming posting, although I know that overtures have been made to the person asking that they contact me. Again, I am trying to be fair and patient, but I will be posting the full story and related documents tomorrow whether I hear the other side of the story or not. Again, this probably makes no sense to most readers, but a few will know exactly my intent.

No comments: