As these helpful tips come to mind or as people point them out to me, I'll try to post them here.
DAILY TIPS FOR WEDNESDAY APRIL 7, 2010
1. To all members of the Perez Management team, as you are aware, we are most likely facing a $60 million dollar plus "budget gap" for this year. Please don't order any business cards or stationary, they will not be of any use after July 1, 2010 or thereabouts when Mayor Segarra begins cleaning house.
2. If you are an overpaid member of the "Perez Leadership Team" who has been given the unconditional use of a luxury SUV, now is the time to begin car shopping. The gravy train is about to jump the tracks.
3. Don't make any travel plans at the City's expense after July 1, 2010. Those lovely trips to Orlando should be cancelled.
4. Attend a resume writing workshop to update that resume. It is a tough job market out there for "former" political cronies and you'll need all the help you can muster to land a job that pays anywhere close to what you've been getting on the taxpayers backs.
5. To former "media" people who had jumped on the Perez bandwagon, I think your credibility has been shot. You might want to look into Public Access, there may be an opening there before long.
These are a start for today, more helpful hints to follow.