Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

THE ROCK CATS, ARE WE GETTING ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS

The simple answer is probably not.  As I mentioned in the previous post, you find little gems that you don't really expect when reading through FOI requests.

One such e-mail was written by Segarra's Chief of Staff Jared Kupiec to the Rock Cats general manager John Willi. Although Kupiec had sent the original e-mail to Willi from his City of Hartford e-mail, he made it a point in the e-mail to advise him of his "personal" e-mail. Most likely knowing that it would be more difficult to opbtain pursuant to FOI.

What other public business is going to "private" emails to avoid detection?

From the e-mail from Kupiec to John Willi:

 Please don't ever hesitate to contact me should you have any
questions or concerns.  My personal e-mail is jared.kupiec@gmail.com

and my personal cell is 860-933-2731.  My work cell is 860-692-2711.

More of the Segarra Transparency.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they have a contest to give a name for the team.
I have narrowed it to two names

The hartford homicides. Or
The brockman bombers. I could not find anything that goes with caviar ...