Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I GUESS THE ROSIE POLL CAN GO

Now that the voters have spoken, and spoken quite clearly, it would seem that the Rosie Appeal on Abe's behalf is done. 96% of you were right, he did appeal.

The Kirkley-Bey slate had a strong win in the 5th District race.

And to quote from Rosie's testimony, even without Judge Pecks involvement, the Giles slate "they are dead, they are done".

And yes John, even without Judge Pecks involvement, the Giles slate "was murdered at the polls", good prediction.

You're doing a heck of a job Rosie. I might even give you one of the first
t-shirts when they come in, what size?

2 comments:

John Rose said...

Thanxs Kevin fir leting me vote to. I gott confused and voted I would not apeall. I confuseded easy.

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.